Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Sony KDL50EX645 50-Inch Deals

By M. Wall (USA) -
This review is from: Sony KDL50EX645 50-Inch 1080p 120HZ Internet Slim LED HDTV (Black) (Old Version) (Electronics)
Not sure why anyone wouldn't give this a 5 star rating. So easy to use and set up, crystal clear picture if you are watching anything HD. This isn't even for sale yet here on Amazon but I bought this at a local dealer yesterday and it is perfect. Apps work great. We have amazon prime and i am watching a movie as I type. We got the 50in and could not be happier.
I shopped for a long time and here is why I got the Sony.

#1 It supports amazon instant video. (Many brands do not even if they are wi-fi enabled.)
#2 The Sales man said Sony has the best picture Quality (Samsung is 2nd but they don't support Amazon video service.) From the show room Sony looked the best.
#3 Size 50 inch is perfect not too big or small.
#4 1080p 240hz. The higher these #s the better the picture.
#5 simple, no 3-d or extras we would never use. Keeping the price affordable.

 By full of flaver -
This review is from: Sony KDL60EX645 60-Inch 1080p 120HZ Internet Slim LED HDTV (Black) (Old Version) (Electronics)
I decided to purchase this model about a week before Christmas. I was hoping to have it delivered before Christmas but I knew it was going to be close to make that deadline. I was very happy when I got it on the 24th. Setup was very easy. I turned on this wonderful tv and all I can say is WOW. I did not want to leave the house until I properly bonded with this Sony HDTV. The picture is so good that I think I saw God at one point...
By Gail A -
This review is from: Sony KDL50EX645 50-Inch 1080p 120HZ Internet Slim LED HDTV (Black) (Old Version) (Electronics)
In recent years Sony seemed to be losing much of its TV Mojo. Consumers were increasingly reluctant to pay a couple of hundred bucks more for a Sony, when lower-priced brands like Samsung and LG and even upstarts like Vizio were rapidly closing the quality gap. The KDLEX645 and it's larger and smaller siblings should go a long way in restoring a little luster to the Sony brand. First of all there's the picture quality. It's simply brilliant, with deep saturated blacks and lifelike skin tones. It doesn't blow away the competition, like the old Trinitrons used to, but it's superior in a variety of subtle and intangible ways. The picture even improved somewhat after it had been up and running for about a week. This set includes all the Smart TV bells and whistles that you want and nothing that you don't want like 3D. And when you add up all the features, it's priced competitively with most other brands. It all comes packaged in a handsome black case that will ensure visitors come away humbled by the knowledge that they are far less worldly and intelligent than you are. My only real quibble is the navigation button on the remote. It's way too tiny for most western-sized fingers to use comfortably.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét