Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Sony BRAVIA KDL32BX330 32-Inch Deals

By Ikile Olaq (San Jose, CA) -
This review is from: Sony BRAVIA KDL32BX330 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV (Black) (Electronics)
As the reviewer before me said, this set has the best picture quality! I made the bad mistake of connecting coax initially but the images were not too sharp so I thought I'd give HDMI a try.. eureka! It auto-detected and even auto-sized the screen so I'm using wide-screen format which takes up the entire screen (no black bars on the top or bottom). TV is very light too so won't worry about it falling and hurting kids. :-)

It has heaps of HDMI ports and even a VGA port where you can connect your laptop/computer (use it as a dual-monitor, etc.) Great for streaming sports from your computer to the TV/LCD.

I am impressed with the picture quality, especially HD obviously - the images are sharp, clear and life-like. In fact, I'll be shopping for a larger cousin of this model for my living room.

Still sticking with Sony after all these years...

 By Eric Govea (Ontario, California) -
This review is from: Sony BRAVIA KDL32BX330 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV (Black) (Electronics)
The Sony Bravia KDL32BX330 looks great when you use an HDMI cable. It has 1366 x 768 pixels, but it can receive & display 1080p. I primarily use it for gaming on my PS3, which looks beautiful. The HDTV actually runs at 1080/24p when you watch bluray movies and it looks amazing. The HDTV does have a little motion blur, but it's hardly noticeable to the average viewer. The speakers are weak which is expected for any HDTV today. I use an Astro A40 headset for sound so it's no problem for me. I spent many hours researching which HDTV to buy for my room and I am happy I choose this 32-inch Sony. I highly recommend it, if you are looking for a small quality HDTV, with plenty of connections. This LCD does not match the picture of a Plasma, but it's still above average for the price.

My Settings (Brighter, Sharper, Contrast)

Pic - Max
Brightness - 40
Color - 70
Hue - 0
Color Temp. - Warm 1
Sharpness - 16
Noise Reduction - Low
Live Color - Low
Advance Contrast - High
Power Saving: Low

Other Settings (Smoother, Less Contrast, Less Brightness)

Pic - 57
Brightness - 47
Color - 50
Hue - 0
Color Temp. - Neutral
Sharpness - 9
Noise Reduction - Medium
Live Color - Off
Advance Contrast - Low
Power Saving: Off
By imaginists (Chicago, IL USA) -
This review is from: Sony BRAVIA KDL32BX330 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV (Black) (Electronics)
I had a older 32" LCD TV from Sony. While it was the lower end of their lineup when I bought it, it had lots of things going for it. The colors were very good, blacks were much blacker than this one, and input/outputs had more options.

What this version has going for it is the extremely light weight. But besides that, this TV isn't much different than any of the other basic TVs out there (from other brands like Panasonic).

One thing I can't stand about this TV is the Audio Out. Its only 1 port (like headphone jack) and when hooked to a older receiver, the TV can correctly push out both channels all the time. As I write, I notice that it flucuates between pushing sound and cutting sound in the left speaker. I've tried different cables and different speakers and no dice. My older Sony LCD never had this problem because it had both Right and Left sound outputs.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét