Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Sony BRAVIA KDL55NX720 55-inch Deals

By Paul T -

This review is from: Sony BRAVIA KDL55NX720 55-inch 1080p 3D LED HDTV with Built-in WiFi, Black (2011 Model) (Electronics)
I am very pleased with my new television. It has an excellent picture and the remote is easy to operate. I have other Sony televisions and have never had a problem with any of them. I am also pleased with purchasing the TV from Amazon. I had previously purchased TV's for two or three online stores in the New York Area. These companies immediately called and tried to sell me additional products and extended warranties. I did not like their hard sell approach. Buying from Amazon was much different. Once I made the purchase there were no followup phone calls. They kept me well informed till the product arrived. I will continue to support Amazon with other purchases.

 By William M. Koos, Jr. -
This review is from: Sony BRAVIA KDL55NX720 55-inch 1080p 3D LED HDTV with Built-in WiFi, Black (2011 Model) (Electronics)
I am extraordinarily pleased with this purchase. I replaced a 12 year old Pioneer Elite 62" rear projection HDTV that was too old to support HDMI. It had an incredible picture for most of it's life but was starting to dim and the convergence was going away. The Sony's picture quality is just superb. The contrast is as good as most of the plasmas I looked at. The Gorilla Glass really makes a difference. It has the nice glossy look but no glare. It is far better in this regard than my Pioneer was. I still can't believe how thin it is when I walk past it. The off-angle viewing is really good as well. I've read that LCDs struggle in that area but I can't tell with this one.

I have an older Onkyo home theater receiver and I opted to connect all my HDMI sources (PS3, XBOX 360, Cable, Apple TV) to the TV and ran optical digital audio to the Onkyo. It just worked. My Logitech Harmony One controller had no issues controlling it.

The price really sealed the deal. At most places I looked the price was $750 higher than what I paid. I was worried about buying a TV online but the delivery was uneventful.
By Chris "ccastel1" (Baltimore) -
This review is from: Sony BRAVIA KDL46NX720 46-inch 1080p WiFi 3D LED HDTV, Black (2011 Model) (Electronics)
I have tried many tvs in the last year or so. Everything from samsung to sharp, and now this sony. I was looking for good picture quality (no clouding or flashlighting), the ability to properly reproduce 24 fps for movies and low input lag. Honestly, that's not too much to ask for, but apparently it is with the current tv market. Enter the sony nx tv. This tv has fantastic picture quality in hd cable, blu ray, and steaming (note I havn't used the tv without the local dimming option selected). There is very low input lag and makes playing ps3 games (gt5, dirt3, crysis2, bf3 beta) no issue at all. The internet features are fine, I don't use them that much, but, netflix and the apps are cool. The menu is very fast and responsive. Finally, the styling of the set is the best available. I can't say enough about this tv. At the right price, this is the best tv available, and this comes from someone who returned 6 tvs...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét