Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Sony KDL-40R450A 40-Inch Deals

By TheBuckStopsHere "information overload" (Bluegrass of Kentucky USA)
This review is from: Sony KDL50R450A 50-Inch 120Hz 1080p LED HDTV (Black) (Electronics)
Perfect for us! A lot of other reviewers give you the details about this TV...so read on for those. The reason I looked for and purchased this TV was to get a 50 inch SONY LED HDTV for under a grand without all the bells and whistles I don't need. Specifically, the SMART TV features. I already owned a SONY Blu-ray player with wi-fi ($129 2 years ago) that had all of the features of a SMART TV - Netflix, Amazon movies, Pandora, etc. so all I needed was a simply elegant TV, which is what I got. Had it out of the box and set up in under 10 minutes. With, my blu-ray player connected I can access the exact same content that would have been on the much more expensive SMART TV. Picture quality is great. I paired this with a SONY HTCT260 Sound Bar and we couldn't be happier. FYI- the SONY 50 inch TV only has 2 HDMI inputs, so I also purchased from Amazon a Portta PET0301S 3x1 HDMI Switcher with 3D Support. You can plug up to 3 HDMI cords IN-to the switcher with one cord from the switcher OUT to the TV. What I love about it is when I turn a device ON, such as my BluRay Player, the switcher detects it and pushes that image to the screen - realizing that is why I turned it on - because I want to watch the BluRay player!! Genius! It even turns the TV ON if it was off. Although that may be a function of the SONY devices working in harmony rather than the switcher. Either way it's way cool.

All this SONY equipment plus the Cable HD Box left me with 4 unique remotes. Aargh! The wife was not impressed. So, I purchased the SONY Universal Remote RM-VZ320 for about twenty bucks. And, voila!! Happy wife. Happy life!! The remote works great too! Pays to buy ALL SONY. Thanks SONY and AMAZON - a great combination!

p.s. count up how many HDMI cables you'll need and order them at the same time from Amazon - great prices. Ask me how I know? Yep. Forgot to order all the cables. Doh!

Set-up:
SONY TV - KDL50R450A 50-Inch 120Hz 1080p LED HDTV (Black) $599
SONY Blu-Ray Player - BDP-S570 $129 (see newer version: Sony BDP-S5100 3D Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi for $89 on Amazon)
SONY SoundBar - HTCT260 Sound Bar Home Theater System $299
SONY Univ Remote - RM-VZ320 $20
Switcher - Portta PET0301S 3x1 HDMI Switcher with 3D Support $10

Total System Approx $1,000 :)

 By W. Robert Phelps III -
This review is from: Sony KDL-40R450A 40-Inch 60Hz 1080p LED HDTV (Black) (Electronics)
Life long Sony user, excellent product, good technology at the right time. Used for gaming and BlueRay useage and both have so far exceeded my high expectations and standards.
By oibv305 -
This review is from: Sony KDL-40R450A 40-Inch 60Hz 1080p LED HDTV (Black) (Electronics)
I have always purchased Sony tvs and have always been satisfied. For some reason, I saw a Samsung 40" at Sears and decided to order one like it from Amazon. After doing some research and discovering that Samsung was putting cheap Sharp panels (or worse, Chimea panels) on their tvs I found that I could determine whether the tv I received was truly a Samsung tv with a Samsung panel like the one I saw at Sears, or one with the cheaper panel. Sure enough, the Samsung tv I received from Amazon had a cheap Sharp panel, so I returned it to Amazon. I explained to the Amazon rep what the problem was and I wanted a Samsung tv with a Samsung panel, he said he understood and would ship me another tv right away. When I took the tv out of the box, once again it had a Sharp panel, not a Samsung. I asked for return authorization and sent it back, again explaining to the rep why I was returning it. Next thing I know Amazon said I could not order another. When Samsung was caught installing the cheap panels on its tvs it made national news, but Amazon seemed to be completely in the dark, which is kind of hard to believe since many of the reviews clearly stated that people knew they had received Samsung tvs with the cheaper panels on them from Amazon. After reading several reviews on this Sony tv I decided to order it instead. I am completely satisfied with this tv, the picture is just as good, if not better, than the Samsung, and I am wondering why I ever decided to go with the Samsung to begin with. It dawned on me that if a company like Samsung is willing to cheat its customers then I do not want to be buying their products because I no longer know what I am getting. I highly recommend this Sony 40" tv!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét