Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Sony KDL-60R550A 60-Inch Deals

By C. Vela (San Antonio, TX United States) -
This review is from: Sony KDL-70R550A 70-Inch 120Hz 1080p 3D Internet LED HDTV (Black) (Electronics)
Just a quick note on how to fix the annoying issue of the TV going blank while gaming or trying to watch a movie; It seems that Sony is having a little fun with us with their eco settings and the TV seemingly interprets the change of source like a game or movie as an incorrect single and you will end up with a blank screen resulting in having to turn the TV off and back on again which is highly cumbersome;

The simple solution is as follows:

Click "Home" Button on the remote

Scroll down and select Settings

Scroll down and select Eco

Turn all Settings in the Eco menu to Off

Problem solved and you should have no issues with the blank screen going forward; Hope this helps and that you enjoy the TV as much as I do!

 By H. Barden "camper-11" (Richmond, VA)

This review is from: Sony KDL-70R550A 70-Inch 120Hz 1080p 3D Internet LED HDTV (Black) (Electronics)
TV is everything we expected. Great picture, huge screen. All of my buddies are jealous (until bigger TV's are more mainstream....) For those of you wondering what the actual box size is, so you can say put it in your car, it's 69.5 X 40.3 X 8.5 inches.

By Nerd Herd (Texas) -
This review is from: Sony KDL-70R550A 70-Inch 120Hz 1080p 3D Internet LED HDTV (Black) (Electronics)
After my BRAND SPANKING NEW Samsung UN60ES8000 failed on me (see my review on that set if you're interested), I decided to try out this model. Oh dear lord is this an awesome tv. It's not going to win any awards for the best form factor since sliced bread, but the sheer screen size and beautiful picture is something you must see for yourself. I purchased the 70" model of this tv and couldn't be happier. It's a bit heavy at 60 or 65 lbs or so, but it's wall mounted to my articulating mount safely and securely. I still need to calibrate many of the settings, but for the average Joe, the three standard settings are plenty good.

In case some of you are gamers with Xbox 360s, be aware that you may have an "OH NO!" moment when the tv blacks out after your 360 starts a game/movie, but this is due to the tv's auto picture control not communicating with the system. I simply turned this automatic feature off and voila...no problems. (I somehow suspect Sony did this purposely, lol)

Oh yeah, and the 3D is cool I guess, but not really a fan of that stuff. The fact that this is passive 3D makes me happier than my previous tv with battery-powered glasses, but the fact of the matter is I won't truly adopt 3D until there are holograms in my living room and I don't need to wear glasses.

Anyway, back to topic...purchase this tv...at any size...with confidence.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét