Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Sony BRAVIA KDL46HX750 46-Inch Deals

By zeke -
Pros: Colors, Resolution, Sharpness, Widgets
Cons: Gloss(for bright rooms), $$..should be less

I recently just got this and to be honest this is a downgrade since I have an XBR in the bedroom (small 32 inch) but just perfect for my living room.
This tv is exceptionally excellent with a sleek look that makes your living room so modern :D I am impressed on how the internet and widget tools are easily installed. Pretty easy and with Sony it already has Sony apps to rent/buy movies and it is also easy to setup for the ps3.
The picture quality is amazing. Obviously the XBR is much better but to be honest I can hardly tell that much difference.

The only drawback is the gloss and shadow if you have a bright room. Luckily my LR is pretty dark so its perfect with no flaw. If you like sports this tv is insane.

If you have a surround system it must be 5.1+ because it wont take white/red conponents for your basic speakers, needs to be optical if not you can always put it in headphones....

This has 4 hdmis and really light to lift.

If you can afford the price (should be 1200 imo) its an excellent sony tv that has more equal power than other competitors (LGs HD Cinema-Panasonic-Samsung-Sharp Quattro).

 By SylverCloud (IL) -
This review is from: Sony BRAVIA KDL46HX750 46-Inch 240 Hz 1080p 3D LED Internet TV, Black (Electronics)
Was going for a HX929 but the price increase pushed it out of budget and I settled for HX750.
This is a decent TV and I found cnet review mostly right. Colours are too good. Watching NGC and Discovery HD is really a treat. Blacks are really black like an other reviewer noted and its incredibly good. Downside is lost shadow detail. Shadow detail is not less, it simply is gone. Dark areas of picture appear totally black with nothing in detail or texture whatsoever. Motion judder is noticeable in standard and smooth modes (which are the ones recommended for regular use). I had compared this one side-by-side with HX 9 series and the latter humbled this at contrast and depth. HX 929 is still probably the best bet. But I felt the difference in picture doesn't justify the huge premium for 9 series.

Overall, it might be a good TV, but overpriced for what it gives.

**Update**
I now painfully learn that what sony says in specs *youtube*, etc widgets have a fine print. That not the same youtube you would find in your browser. Its a server of videos from youtube, converted and reuploaded so that the TVs can play it. The regular browser cannot play even a single video on any website. Sony's explanation is that flash is not supported. This implies you cannot watch youtube live videos. Alas!
Its now been 50 days of usage and the unit is running absolutely fine.
By David L.Camp -
This review is from: Sony BRAVIA KDL46HX750 46-Inch 240 Hz 1080p 3D LED Internet TV, Black (Electronics)
I bought this from Amazon around Thanksgiving when I wasn't expecting to have to buy a new tv. My previous 40" Sony Z series screen just died unexpectedly and the repairman said it would be $1594.00 to put a new one in. So I researched the sources to get this one which was the same quality level as the Z series and saved $500.00 over the repair cost! Its also 6" bigger diagonally. The picture quality is beautiful and I really can't tell the difference between this one and the 55" HX 850 I bought earlier this summer. Fits nicely in the spot of the old 40 ". Everywhere I went to ask opinions of salespeople about Sony vs. Samsung everyone said they would by Sony with their own money. I might add that this was the first time I've bought an item like a TV on Amazon but it was easy and very quick ( 2days even though I didn't pay for 2 day ship). I wouldn't hesitate to do it with them again.Sound on this model is actually better than my HX 850.Bigger, somewhat front facing speakers at the bottom of the tv. Think this is the best bang for your Sony buck.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét