Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Sony BRAVIA KDL55HX750 55-Inch Deals

By Ron F -
This review is from: Sony BRAVIA KDL55HX750 55-Inch 240Hz 1080p 3D LED Internet TV, Black (Electronics)
You are not going to get a MIT review from me. I waited for a few months for the release and then purchased the 55 inch when it became available. All I did was plug in the TV without making one adjustment. Every friend that watches this TV with me rates it a 5. The 3D is perfect for the living room - don't expect IMAX 3D. The TV is now $200 cheaper to buy and I really don't care because I am more than pleased with the quality. HD viewing on this TV is fantastic. The picture on some of my weekly episodes is so clear that it appears you are sitting next to the actors. It is a very strange experience to describe because the picture is so amazing. For the price, pony up - you won't be sorry.

P.S. Bought TV from Amazon. Not one complaint. The delivery guys setup the TV and took the box with them. Also bought the 4 year warranty because of my past experiences with other TVs.

 By Rcommander "Rcom" (Internet) -
This review is from: Sony BRAVIA KDL55HX750 55-Inch 240Hz 1080p 3D LED Internet TV, Black (Electronics)
I bought this tv for relatively cheap at $1200 shipped to the door including taxes, so my review takes that into account as well.

1. The good: This TV has a lot to offer, like the LGs and Samsungs it also has the 2d to 3D button that will give some depth to 2D picture. The TV is light, and thin...plenty bright for a living room with lots of windows. Sound is awesome. It supports HDMI ARC which allows it to control certain home theater equipment automatically which is totally awesome. However you do need to buy a special HDMI 1.4b cable Mediabridge Ultra Series - High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet 6 Feet Category 2 Certified - Supports 3D and Audio Return Channel <-- this one worked great for me, and it was cheap. Sound wise the TV is great but i still paired it up with a small system.

Mounting: the TV that I got did not include the base in the box, sony swore up and down to get it to me, but had a back order of 1-2 weeks. I chose to just get a wall mount and mount the TV. The OmniBasics wall mount i got that had a swivel arm, does not fit the TV perfectly because the TV's VESA mounts are made for rails to handle TILT stands, but its ok It fits with the arms showing a little bit on the bottom. But I thought Oh well it can swivel in and out and I am happy.

The 3D glasses look awesome, they are almost stylish... and 5 minutes of charge is all it needs for a whole 3 hour movie.

2. The bad: The Sony Entertainment Network or all the apps that make this TV fun is a very sluggish interface. I ended up just attaching my old ROKU XD which works a lot better. It says Motionflow XR 480. but NO its not a 480hz tv, its only 240hz but still is better than most 120hz and with the price I got, I am happy.

Additional 3D active shutter glasses are very expensive. The Menu system is not easy like my Philips TVs or LG TVs. Sony makes great hardware but besides PS3 they don't have good software or GUI development folks.

Tech support for Sony is off-shore, hence, not very good. While I don't mind someone in any part of the world helping me, I do take issue when I have to repeat my issues, name and phone number over 4 times to get the rep to understand me on top of when I am already frustrated with a missing part in the box (the stand or base of TV).

3. The ugly: There really is isn't any so far.

Other thoughts: The energy label says the TV uses $14 of electricity in the US for a whole year, which is awesome.

UPDATE: 1-month later still no stand from Sony after being promised overnight shipping several times. I just ended up mounting tv on the wall. Tv is awesome for gaming on my PS3 as well. Blu-rays look awesome!
By Luis -
This review is from: Sony BRAVIA KDL55HX750 55-Inch 240Hz 1080p 3D LED Internet TV, Black (Electronics)
Firstly, I must say that I am looking for a very good LED TV since I am one of those unfortunate few that can see Plasma flicker a mile away. I bought this TV after having returned a Panasonic GT50. This set's picture is not as good as the GT50 but I expected as much. The TV actually performed better than I expected with BluRay Movies as well as normal content from DirecTV etc etc. My big issue came with sports. I have to say watching football was horrible on this set. I tried all kinds of settings to no avail. Although I actually like the soap opera effect, I know to turn it off when watching fast action sports like soccer and football. Tried it with every setting on and off. Just very disappointing and downright embarrassing. I ended up returning this set and will purchase the HX850 and am hoping sports viewing will be better. All reviews indicate that the HX850 is much much better - just wish I didn't have to spend so much more. Wish me luck!

As for Amazon - I purchase everything from Amazon and will continue to do so. Being able to return a TV within the 30 day period gives you the ability to seek perfection. Amazon gets 5 stars!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét